Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the aristotle-organizing.com website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Agreement is legally binding between you ("User", "you" or "your") and this Website operator ("Operator", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
For the safety of clients and organizers, the professional organizing team will only lift and move what they personally feel they are capable of moving. Otherwise, it is recommended that a mover be hired to move heavy and large items. Any furniture building or other tasks outside of a professional organizer’s typical jurisdiction should not be tasked to the professional organizer without said experience but instead to another specialized party/individual.
Clients are expected to treat Aristotle Organizing Inc personnel with respect. If, at any time a client harasses one of Aristotle Organizing Inc’s members, they reserve the right to leave with the bill reflecting the previously allocated/full day’s payment.
Subcontractors Vs Employees
Aristotle Organizing Inc has only one employee, the owner, Brennan Reid. It is therefore understood that all personnel working with Aristotle Organizing Inc are subcontractors and work for other companies outside of Aristotle Organizing Inc. The subcontractors are therefore responsible for their own protection outside of what Aristotle Organizing Inc can provide for subcontractors.
Cost of Services & Payments
Costs of our services including any cancelations, date changes, or refunds will be laid out in separate sections below.
Aristotle Organizing Inc displays their pricing on their website which payments must thereafter reflect. Although organizing products and alternative services are not listed on the Aristotle Organizing Inc website, if Aristotle Organizing Inc purchases products or services for a client, they must be fully reimbursed within two weeks of receiving the invoice. If the payment is not received within two weeks, a 10% interest will accrue every week the invoice is not paid.
Aristotle Organizing Inc requires a 25% or 50% non-refundable deposit based on the size and timeline of the project. Aristotle Organizing Inc reserves the right to choose how small or large the deposit requirement is and will confirm with the client the required deposit amount. If Aristotle Organizing Inc does not receive the deposit 24 hours before the first date of the project, Aristotle Organizing Inc reserves the right to refuse service.
Payments & Late Fees
All payments must be received in full in the time and manor agreed upon between the client and Aristotle Organizing Inc, otherwise it is understood that after two-weeks of receiving the invoice, the payment is due. If the payment is not received within those two weeks or otherwise agreed upon time, a 10% interest fee will be applied to the total balance. A 10% interest fee will accrue every week after the initial two-week grace period until the balance is paid off in full.
Refunds, Cancelations, & Date Changes
Aristotle Organizing Inc does not offer refunds but will discuss with the client the appropriate way to move forward with any discretions. Aristotle Organizing Inc will also not be able to return a deposit and must charge for any cancellations with less than a 24-hour notice. Aristotle Organizing Inc also understands that there are unforeseen circumstances that lead to a cancellation or service date change which is why Aristotle Organizing Inc offers a free service date change up to 24 hours before said service.
Referral Fee Program
- Aristotle Organizing Inc provides a client referral program which offers a referrer a monetary award on their referrals first payment/down-payment. The following requirements for a referral award are stipulated below.
- All referrals must be submitted via email. If the referrer refers verbally or over the telephone, it must be confirmed via email for the referrer to receive the commission fee.
- The referrers referral must have a signed contract with a paid down-payment OR have paid for their first appointment in full. This therefore means that any potential client referred to Aristotle Organizing Inc that does not work or pay Aristotle Organizing Inc, the referrer will NOT receive the referral fee payment.
- If the referrer qualifies for the referral payment, they will receive payment from Aristotle Organizing Inc within 2 weeks (14 days) of Aristotle Organizing Inc receiving payment from the referred. This means the referrer will receive the referral fee payment within two weeks from the referred’s submitted payment to Aristotle Organizing Inc.
- Aristotle Organizing Inc offers $150 cash (via Venmo or Zelle) OR $300 towards a four or more hour long organizing session. The $150 cash will be sent via Venmo or Zelle whereas the $300 will be taken off a four or more hour long organizing session. The $300 will only apply to those who are paying Aristotle Organizing Inc’s current hourly rate, publicly listed on Aristotle Organizing Inc’s webpage, https://aristotle-organizing.com.
- The referral fee works for the individual client only, not how many organizing sessions are acquired. This means that once a referrer refers a client, they only receive the referral payment for that client, not how many days or hours are worked with them.
- The referrer must be a different individual than the referred to receive the referral fee compensation. This means, to apply for the referral fee program, the referrer cannot refer themselves.
- The referrer MUST submit the referred’s information, before the referred corresponds with Aristotle Organizing Inc. This means, the referrer needs to contact Aristotle Organizing Inc about the referral before the referred does.
- The referral payment only works for new clients. Anyone who has previously worked with Aristotle Organizing Inc or who has been in prior conversation with Aristotle Organizing Inc does not apply to the referral fee agreement. A referrer, therefore, cannot receive a referral payment for anyone who has previously worked or has signed a contract with Aristotle Organizing Inc.
- If the referred client has not paid or has opened a pending case against Aristotle Organizing Inc, Aristotle Organizing Inc reserves the right to not pay the referrer since no revenue will have been made.
- Aristotle Organizing Inc reserves the right to change and/or cancel the referral fee program at any time.
Links to other resources
Although the Website and Services may link to other resources (such as websites, mobile applications, etc.), we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Website and Services. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Policy was created with WebsitePolicies.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to [email protected]
This document was last updated on June 5, 2023